Saturday, July 30, 2011

I never work on just one project

That would make life way to boring for me.  While the hubby and I watched TV the other night I worked on this scarf.     I found the yarn at Hobby Lobby it is called I love this Cotton -color- #4 Lime Ombre  
It looks like it is made especially for Hobby Lobby Stores.   It matches perfectly to my winter coat.  Why am I thinking about winter coats and scarves in July and the temperature is in the 90's ....  because I fell in love with the yarn right away and just had to find something to do with it.  Plus I was being selfish and wanted to make something for myself, which I rarely do.  Usually the items I make end up in my etsy store.  Ok back to the scarf and yarn.  I need to go get another skein of it because one skein only makes about half a scarf.   The temptation to buy other colors of this yarn is going to be hard to resist.

4 comments:

  1. I saw it at your home last night and it is even prettier than the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom!!! You have always been my best cheerleader in my life. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you linked into artseebloggers.com yet? We have a category for Fiber Arts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie - You're a no-reply blogger, so I couldn't respond directly to your comment. I've never had anyone who is a follower have any issues viewing my posts. That's really strange.

    ReplyDelete